- Zivko is an intelligent Hexiped robot with Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology.
- With its ai technology, This smart toy has two modes; follow or explore!
- In "Follow" mode, Zivko follows whoever approaches it, and acts like an obedient pet. In "Explore" mode, Zivko can avoid obstacles and find a new route to explore.
- This stem robot offers exciting sound and light effects. It develops its own emotions and gestures, just like your pets!
- Learn by doing. Perfect for young engineers ages 10+.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- A.I. ROBOT WITH BIG PERSONALITY: Get to know Boxer, the small robot who delivers big fun! This quirky bot comes with 10 game cards and expresses a full range of emotions!
- PLAY 10+ GAMES: Use the 10 activity cards (included) to play games like Bot Bowling, Paddle Bot or Go Kart with Boxer! Unlock even more games by downloading the Boxer app to your phone!
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO PLAY: Use the remote control to race Boxer around and do tricks; download the free app to your phone to play new games; or use your hands to interact with him! Equipped with sensors, this robot for kids responds to your movements in funny ways!
- Boxer is a great gift for kids aged 6+. This lovable bot can’t wait to become your new sidekick!
- Includes: 1 A.I. Robot, 10 Game Activating Feature Cards, IR Remote Control, Interactive Ball Accessory, USB Charging Cable
This is the learning materials for the hands-on activities that were covered in the AI for Kids (Grade 1 & 2) Beginner class.
Get ready to build all kinds of incredible robots right in your own home! Designed for young robot builders, these do-it-yourself robotics for kids projects will teach you about science, technology, engineering, art, and math (STEAM) as you assemble an amazing collection of real working robots!
From scribblebots to two-legged walkers, this book walks you through robotics for kids, one beautifully-photographed project at a time. The robots start out simple and get more advanced as you go, helping you boost your skills and your confidence at the same time.
This exciting guide to robotics for kids include:
1. 20 awesome projects - Rock the world of robotics for kids with nearly two-dozen different designs for bots that glow, draw, walk, climb, and more.
2. Full-color photos - Construction is easy thanks to clear directions and 200 easy step-by-step pictures that help you build your robot right.
3. Robots in the world - Chapters are divided based on the functions of robots, showing you how they can be used to help in your day-to-day life.
Explore basic coding concepts and skills and start creating your own games right away! Coding for Kids: Scratch is a complete guide that makes mastering the Scratch programming language fun and easy for kids.
From sprites and code blocks to scripts and scorekeeping, Coding for Kids: Scratch helps you discover everything you need to know to create 10 amazing games that you and your friends can play. Watch your confidence grow with step-by-step instructions and clear directions that keep things simple―even as the games you're making get more challenging. Game on!
Coding for Kids: Scratch includes:
- Coding for kids―Learn Scratch terms and concepts, then use them to build games you can start playing immediately.
- Create 10 games―Cake Clicker, Dino Hunt, Crystal Keeper, and more―code, play, and share 10 cool games.
- Master Scratch―Simple directions, full-color screenshots, and projects that get more difficult make practicing Scratch a breeze.